It's Tuesday again which means it's time for the GFC Blog Hop! I have been a hopper (is that the right word?) in this Blog Hop ever since I discovered it, and I am so excited to be able to co-host it now. So hop on (haha, very punny).
I love Google Friend Connect because it makes following someone and keeping track of her blog so easy.
One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it's definitely an option!
If you are interested in co-hosting the next GFC Blog Hop send Melissa an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 8 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop
6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!